Welcome to The ClashBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

35 posts in this topic

CLOSE MY ACCOUNT VIP THANKS !!!! WITHOUT MILKING TH11 I DO NOT NEED BOT. THANK YOU.

Please make a topic in payment and account support, thank you.

Please make a topic in payment and account support, thank you.

This is a really sad post to read, this guy is strugling with his configs for a long time now, i know this is not the right section for configs, but just give the guy your suggested configuration of one side attacks here so he can try it. Don't be so hard on the forum rules, he is buying VIP to support you guys, just try and help he a little more than this random generic posts throwing the problems from one to another, you guys rely too mutch in the comunnity help when we talk about configurations, certanly there is a TH11 on your staff that can help with this, comunnicate better between yourselfs.

Thanks

This is a really sad post to read, this guy is strugling with his configs for a long time now, i know this is not the right section for configs, but just give the guy your suggested configuration of one side attacks here so he can try it. Don't be so hard on the forum rules, he is buying VIP to support you guys, just try and help he a little more than this random generic posts throwing the problems from one to another, you guys rely too mutch in the comunnity help when we talk about configurations, certanly there is a TH11 on your staff that can help with this, comunnicate better between yourselfs.

Thanks

We have done all we can to help him, in several topics and in PM. Staff, admins and executives have all helped out several times.

Also we have offered help by teamviewer and posted different settings for him to try.

Yes we have TH11 players, and they use either the default settings, milking or one side. And the settings for default is easy to try out, you just need to enable them. The milking and one side settings are posted several times in the settings forum and we have linked to them often for OP.

I would say that OP is one of the most supported members I have helped in this forum, and I would still like to help him, but he either need to do as we tell him or lower his expectations to loot/hour a bit.

All the settings we have offered him is working for other users, they might not give the best loot/hour, but they are all able to provide enough loot to keep the builders working all the time, if you bot 24/7.

I hope you now would see that we dont do as you say in you post, we care for and help all members, thank you.

balota likes this

Questo è un post davvero triste leggere, questo ragazzo è strugling con i suoi file di configurazione per molto tempo, so che questo non è la sezione giusta per configurazioni, ma basta dare il ragazzo la configurazione suggerito di uno attacchi laterali qui, così da poter provare esso. Non essere così duro con le regole del forum, si sta comprando VIP per sostenere voi ragazzi, basta provare e aiuto che un po 'di più di questo casuali messaggi generici che gettano i problemi da uno all'altro, voi ragazzi si affidano troppo mutch in aiuto comunnity quando si parla di configurazioni, certanly c'è una Th11 sul personale che può aiutare con questo, comunnicate meglio tra yourselfs.

Grazie

Grazie ... molto ... molto ..

Edited by Poggiolo55

I have seen many pictures of the bots results, and the playing time is 11/15 and over the hours .. How is this possible if Supercell after 5 hours ago a mandatory break? Do you reply? Thank you very much.

We have done all we can to help him, in several topics and in PM. Staff, admins and executives have all helped out several times.

Also we have offered help by teamviewer and posted different settings for him to try.

Yes we have TH11 players, and they use either the default settings, milking or one side. And the settings for default is easy to try out, you just need to enable them. The milking and one side settings are posted several times in the settings forum and we have linked to them often for OP.

I would say that OP is one of the most supported members I have helped in this forum, and I would still like to help him, but he either need to do as we tell him or lower his expectations to loot/hour a bit.

All the settings we have offered him is working for other users, they might not give the best loot/hour, but they are all able to provide enough loot to keep the builders working all the time, if you bot 24/7.

I hope you now would see that we dont do as you say in you post, we care for and help all members, thank you.

Helped me ??? All complain milking with TH11 !! Please give me link where you say you helping me ???

Once again I will write my settings. I used Milking deploy for 4 days to get elixir, even if searching time to battle take 12 sec. Trophies are bettwen 1400 to 900. When it drops to  900 I close the bot and bluestacks for 2-3 hours and get trophy back to 1400. When elixir gets around 5.000.000 I used Custom troops with Giant Barchers. Now I have only one builder free. It gets slowly but not as in TH10 or TH9.... I have 4 kids everyone plays and use CB with no VIP. They have TH9 and bot works perfectly for them.  I have VIP for TH11 and TH11 have an issue, but this is SuperCell fault. Blame them for ruined the TH11.

In my oppinion SuperCell made TH11 for rich Russian, Chinnese and Arabian clans, who has a lot of money. Others we are only consumers for them. How they have only one hour after big update all of stuff in COC allrady max. They pay for gems.
For me it is anoying when I play COC for last 3 years and now they prevent me to finish the game and enyoy in my eforts. I post on their forum, but nothing happens.

So if you want to finish the game, this is the only slow solutions with CB, but you need VIP membershift for custom troops.

Patience make results.

Google translate:

Ancora una volta scriverò le mie impostazioni. Ho usato mungitura distribuire per 4 giorni per ottenere elisir, anche se il tempo a cercare questa battaglia come 12 sec. I trofei sono tra i 1.400 a 900. Quando si scende a 900 chiudo il bot e BlueStacks per 2-3 ore e ottenere trofeo al 1400. Quando elisir aggira 5.000.000 Ho usato le truppe personalizzati con il gigante Barchers. Ora ho solo un costruttore libero. Si ottiene lentamente, ma non il tempo e TH10 o TH9 .... ho 4 figli e tutti giocano uso CB senza VIP. Hanno TH9 e bot funziona perfettamente per loro. Ho VIP per Th11 e Th11 hanno un problema, ma questo è colpa SuperCell. Colpa tema rovina per il Th11.
A mio parere SuperCell fatto Th11 per ricchi russo, arabo e Chinnese Clan, che ha un sacco di soldi. Altri ci sono solo i consumatori per loro. Come hanno solo un'ora dopo il grande aggiornamento tutte le cose e COC Già max. Essi pagano per le gemme.
Per me è anoying Quando gioco COC per gli ultimi 3 anni e ora impediscono me per finire il gioco e Enyoy ei miei eforts. I post sul loro forum, ma non succede nulla.
Avere se si vuole finire il gioco, questa è l'unica soluzione lenti con CB, ma è necessario il membershift VIP per le truppe personalizzati.
Pazienza fare risultati.

gmt likes this

TANKS

Helped me ??? All complain milking with TH11 !! Please give me link where you say you helping me ???

That's quicker not to answer it? Much more comfortable to ignore !!!

So please find a good solution to get loot in TH11 with normaly attack algorithms with minimim elixir to spent. Now when everythink else in CB works great, this must be your top priority.

In TH11 forum there are no good permanently solutions to get loot. Some of them are pretty old and post before Supercell made upgrades. You should delete this old post in TH11 which doesn't work anymore. It just disturb the players.

RIGHT ... BUT they do not care !!!!!

THIS AND 'THE SUPPORT FORUM FOR MEMBERS AND vip MI MISTAKE? THEN ASK YOU TO PUT TOO SETTINGS WITH MILKING 11 th? DO NOT TELL ME TO GO TO SEE ON SETTING FOR TH 11 WHY 'ARE MONTHS OLD !!!! It IS POSSIBLE THAT NO ONE CONSIDERS MI DESPITE ARE MEMBER VIP ??? THANK YOU.

Edited by gmt

THIS AND 'THE SUPPORT FORUM FOR MEMBERS AND vip MI MISTAKE? THEN ASK YOU TO PUT TOO SETTINGS WITH MILKING 11 th? DO NOT TELL ME TO GO TO SEE ON SETTING FOR TH 11 WHY 'ARE MONTHS OLD !!!! It IS POSSIBLE THAT NO ONE CONSIDERS MI DESPITE ARE MEMBER VIP ??? THANK YOU.

Just try setting whitch I have writen up. Today I have 5.000.000 gold and 5.700.000 elixir again. Tomorrow morning I will upgrade Canon to level 8.

That's quicker not to answer it? Much more comfortable to ignore !!!

RIGHT ... BUT they do not care !!!!!

I dont ignore you, I just dont want to argue with you about this, and that is why I did not answer you.

As you very well know, we have helped you a lot of times. We have posted settings for you, told you where to find the information you needed, offered you help via teamviewer and always been kind and polite with our answers.

Yes we care a lot about you and other members just like you, but we have already done everything we can to help you. There is no change in the settings for dead base, one side and milking, from those we posted for you and to the ones we would offer you now, they are the same. There have been no change in the game to make dead and one side attacks better or worse, since we posted those settings for you. It is only the milking there have been nerfed , but your still able to use it none the less.

Please use all the help you got already, there is no new settings we know of. There might be some topics in the settings forum where members have tweaked the setting for dead, one side or milking, but I dont have a TH11 to test those on, and I dont read all of the topics in that forum every day.

Please remember the support forum is for support issues and not settings talks and discussions, thank you.