Welcome to The ClashBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jordan

Update on BoostBot | Read Here | December 2016 Update

475 posts in this topic

Thank you all for understanding.

I am excited for the future, and ready to put this behind us.

Side note: Our FaceBook page was wrongfully taken down and I'm working on getting that back up so I can update everyone. Otherwise, updates will be posted on our twitter. 

Hi Jordan,

I have tried other bots out there. But in my view, this is the most powerful and speedier bot tool out there. Attack strategies in boostbot is awesome and trophy count is maintained so well compared to other bots.

Good Luck on your work and waiting to see the best outcome.

Cheers.  

@Jordan Thanks a lot For Response If You Need Any Kind Of Help In It Feel Free Contact Me :) And Best Of Luck For Upcoming Update And Thanks Again :)

Regards

@G.K 

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

Side note: Our FaceBook page was wrongfully taken down and I'm working on getting that back up so I can update everyone. Otherwise, updates will be posted on our twitter. 

WHEN WEENJOY FREE VERSION

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

WHEN WE ENJOY FREE VERSION