Welcome to The ClashBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jordan

Update on BoostBot | Read Here | December 2016 Update

582 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Kevin Chester Wong said:

Admin, i have been given one month of VIP due to the recent event, and now it is expiring and i didnt even get to enjoy the VIP features. And i have receiving email that asking me to continue subscribe VIP. 

We are not forcing anyone to buy VIP. Remember, Boostbot is still free and once we get a working bot there will still be a free version, so we arent forcing anyone to purchase a subscription. 

5 hours ago, boknoy101 said:

really admin instead of fixing your bot, you are telling us to process a refund? this is what your doing to your VIP's? 

WTF!

If you read the post, everyone will be getting their VIP extended :). 

8 hours ago, Kevin Chester Wong said:

Admin, i have been given one month of VIP due to the recent event, and now it is expiring and i didnt even get to enjoy the VIP features. And i have receiving email that asking me to continue subscribe VIP. 

Jordan said that all would get the VIP time they lost back, and I believe he will also make sure to fix this issue for you. Please make a payment and account support topic, because we only handle payment and account issues in the payment and account support section, thank you.

5 hours ago, boknoy101 said:

really admin instead of fixing your bot, you are telling us to process a refund? this is what your doing to your VIP's? 

WTF!

No I did not say that. If you read that post again, you will find that I was telling a member who asked for a refund what to do.

I am not fixing anything, that is a job for Ryan, and he is working hard to make a bot available for you guys. If you read Jordans posts (click his name and see the latest posts he made) you will find that he say: close to have a bot ready, a few days or so. You will also find that Jordan told that all VIP´s will get free VIP for the time the bot was down.

When the bot is available again, then you will have a bot and get all the VIP you paid for, but until the bot is ready, you need to be patient.

And again, I did not say to process a refund, I told a member who asked for a refund, how he should do it the right way, thank you.

4 hours ago, bob1337 said:

he is just a admin forum without knowledge about codding ( I guess )

Jordan said they are on it and they need some few days more. 

So wait patience and stop crying around ppl.  

You guess is not wrong, but it is not right either. Yes I am just a admin for the forum and I dont have anything to do with coding this bot at all.

But I do know a lot about coding and I am aware of what a big job Ryan is doing, no matter how he is working to get a bot ready for boostbot.

Thank you for helping to calm down the members, and you are right. Jordan told that they are close to have a bot ready, and he also told that all would get what they paid for, no matter what would happen. And yes it would help if people was a little more patient. We know that all have be patient already, and that it have been a long period of waiting.

We know it started to be frustrating weeks back, but Jordan already told that he will make it worth the wait, so please all, be a little patient, just little longer, thank you.

jaksn1234567 likes this

wow, a lot of ppl need to take a deep breath and calm down. I'm with @gmt on this one, ppl raging cause they couldn't take advantage of the 1 gem event. News flash it's a game, it's not life, so calm down and just play clash manually until the devs can iron the issues out.

FYI, I was making just as much as the bot playing manually the only problem was I had to sleep -_-

jaksn1234567 likes this

How in the f$(k can you continually put that the bot is online and well when it doesn't even work for the people not paying for VIP or even the people paying for VIP??????????  You're f$(king up big time @Jordan and you're about to have a class action lawsuit riding up your b!t(h a$$ when is comes to a thing called false advertisement!  And just and FYI, false advertisement is highly illegal in the united states and the long arm of the law is about to b!t(h slap your punk a$$ back to the f$(king stone ages!

check out the legal info at the front of this web site.

it says jordan doesnt have to provide us anything except this forum where we can post comments.

It also says he can kick any of us from this forum for any reason.

It also says, the forum doesnt have to be free from virus, or even work properly.

Any of us can be kicked for any reason at any time, regardless of how much we paid or whatever we bought.

lmao.  

steveJV and jaksn1234567 like this

This is unbelieveable and  ridiculously  getting out of hand you guys are just buying more time to get paid before shutting this down