Welcome to The ClashBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Jordan

Update on BoostBot | Read Here | December 2016 Update

582 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2017 at 1:10 PM, gmt said:

Jordan said that all would get the VIP time they lost back, and I believe he will also make sure to fix this issue for you. Please make a payment and account support topic, because we only handle payment and account issues in the payment and account support section, thank you.

 

My computer was down during the initial down time when the authentication servers were off line. So all i could do is fallow the forums from my Linux computer. No big deal for me. Now that my main PC is up and running i cant bot and my base is getting ran over. There has been talk of giving back the lost time to the VIP. The question is what about the life time VIP how is the time made up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ٢٨‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٦ at 3:57 AM, Jordan said:

ClashOfClansBot.png.3375ba8475ac8f2594a1

General Update on the December 2016 Update and Why it's Taking us So Long

I just want to make sure everyone is aware that we will have a bot again that will be compliant with the December Update. We have ran into some unexpected problems that I can't explain due to legal reasons, but they are not our fault. We are working around the clock in many different ways in order to have a bot as soon as possible. When we have a bot, it will be permanently and we will be able to provide updates very quick as we have in the past.

New Development Team Hired

We have hired an all new Development team to get the bot back up to speed and catapult it to success. I am confident in our new development team and I have known the lead developer personally for many years. He is a great guy, and really knows his stuff. He has a passion for what he does, and it shows! 

I'd like to introduce my friend and a very skilled Developer, @Ryan A. He has led many big projects and I've had the privilege to work for him in the past. We make a killer team and we know how to get things done!

Response to Third Party Statements Regarding BoostBot

While I can't talk much on this topic, what I can say is you can't believe everything you read on the internet. We have done our best to be transparent and to be mature through the things BoostBot has gone through recently. None of these things were BoostBot's fault, and it is sad that our users have to suffer due to the actions of a third party. While there is a lot of stuff going on at once right now, we are being very mature and moving forward in a way to make sure there is never downtime like this again. This is why we have hired a new development team to bring our bot back up to compliance. :)

Information for the amazing VIP Users

You will be reimbursed for every day BoostBot is down. It will be added onto the end of your subscription.

If your VIP expires, when the bot is online your days will be added back and you will be VIP again!

Do not fear! We also plan to do something special for you all when we are back online as an apology. We are so sorry for keeping you waiting, 

Stay Positive, Stay Happy, and Give us a Chance!

BoostBot/ClashBot has been the leading provider of innovation and the best bot on the market for almost the whole duration of the Clash of Clans Botting Community. We have no intention of stopping and we will continue to provide the best bot in the future. I think we have provided a wonderful service and put thousands and thousands of hours into creating a bot for you and for that you should give us a chance. :wub: We want nothing more than to provide you with the best and we plan to do just that for all of the future, you just forgive us for this small hiccup! 

Happy Holidays!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! When we are back online, you won't want to miss what we have planned. The BoostBot team loves you all! We have a lot of people dedicating a lot of time to bring you an amazing bot to enhance your Clash of Clans experience! Give us some time and then let us treat you to the best bot! :wub:

Thanks,

@Jordan and the BoostBot Team

good like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

My computer was down during the initial down time when the authentication servers were off line. So all i could do is fallow the forums from my Linux computer. No big deal for me. Now that my main PC is up and running i cant bot and my base is getting ran over. There has been talk of giving back the lost time to the VIP. The question is what about the life time VIP how is the time made up. 

Jordan did not post anything about lifetime VIP, and I dont know what Jordan have in mind, or if he even have anything in mind for lifetime VIP members. What do you think he could do for lifetime members? give them extra time? give refunds? or do you have any other ideas?

Extra time: If you look at how much time a 1 month or a 6 months VIP loose of the time they paid for, then it make sense to give them back the time the bot was down. For lifetime members this dont make any sense, because they already have acces to the bot for a lifetime.

Refunds: If you look at a lifetime, how long is that? 100 years? ((100 years * 365 days) + 25 days from leap years)/7 = 5217 weeks. Downtime 6 weeks = 0.0015 % of a lifetime = $0,24. Is it worth to do all that work for a quarter? And as a lifetime member you dont lose anything either, you still have a lifetime left to use the bot when it is back up.

I really dont know what Jordan have in mind, other than he already stated here, but I dont see a refund of any kind as a option for lifetime members, but I could be wrong. You need to ask Jordan what plans he have for you guys, thank you.

jaksn1234567 and mayel like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.12.2016 at 2:57 AM, Jordan said:

ClashOfClansBot.png.3375ba8475ac8f2594a1

General Update on the December 2016 Update and Why it's Taking us So Long

I just want to make sure everyone is aware that we will have a bot again that will be compliant with the December Update. We have ran into some unexpected problems that I can't explain due to legal reasons, but they are not our fault. We are working around the clock in many different ways in order to have a bot as soon as possible. When we have a bot, it will be permanently and we will be able to provide updates very quick as we have in the past.

New Development Team Hired

We have hired an all new Development team to get the bot back up to speed and catapult it to success. I am confident in our new development team and I have known the lead developer personally for many years. He is a great guy, and really knows his stuff. He has a passion for what he does, and it shows! 

I'd like to introduce my friend and a very skilled Developer, @Ryan A. He has led many big projects and I've had the privilege to work for him in the past. We make a killer team and we know how to get things done!

Response to Third Party Statements Regarding BoostBot

While I can't talk much on this topic, what I can say is you can't believe everything you read on the internet. We have done our best to be transparent and to be mature through the things BoostBot has gone through recently. None of these things were BoostBot's fault, and it is sad that our users have to suffer due to the actions of a third party. While there is a lot of stuff going on at once right now, we are being very mature and moving forward in a way to make sure there is never downtime like this again. This is why we have hired a new development team to bring our bot back up to compliance. :)

Information for the amazing VIP Users

You will be reimbursed for every day BoostBot is down. It will be added onto the end of your subscription.

If your VIP expires, when the bot is online your days will be added back and you will be VIP again!

Do not fear! We also plan to do something special for you all when we are back online as an apology. We are so sorry for keeping you waiting, 

Stay Positive, Stay Happy, and Give us a Chance!

BoostBot/ClashBot has been the leading provider of innovation and the best bot on the market for almost the whole duration of the Clash of Clans Botting Community. We have no intention of stopping and we will continue to provide the best bot in the future. I think we have provided a wonderful service and put thousands and thousands of hours into creating a bot for you and for that you should give us a chance. :wub: We want nothing more than to provide you with the best and we plan to do just that for all of the future, you just forgive us for this small hiccup! 

Happy Holidays!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! When we are back online, you won't want to miss what we have planned. The BoostBot team loves you all! We have a lot of people dedicating a lot of time to bring you an amazing bot to enhance your Clash of Clans experience! Give us some time and then let us treat you to the best bot! :wub:

Thanks,

@Jordan and the BoostBot Team

wher ist both man

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any forecast to restart the bot? Would you like to buy a VIP, is it working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marelo said:

Is there any forecast to restart the bot? Would you like to buy a VIP, is it working?

No the bot dont work right now but the team are working hard to fix it, thank you.

jaksn1234567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

My computer was down during the initial down time when the authentication servers were off line. So all i could do is fallow the forums from my Linux computer. No big deal for me. Now that my main PC is up and running i cant bot and my base is getting ran over. There has been talk of giving back the lost time to the VIP. The question is what about the life time VIP how is the time made up. 

 

Sorry to say but lifetime members got f***up.  But don´t worry do you still can play with 87 years old. :D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck dude! This is by far the best bot I have ever used! Goodluck! When the new version is released, please tell us where to download it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been using this bot for a year on and off and brought my level 72 townhall 8 to a nice level 151 townhall 11! That's just the free version! Considering 3 months of VIP to go batshit crazy on loot lmao

Jackson likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Download BoostBot


    Latest Version: 7.16.3 rev. 2368 | Auth Online
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.