Welcome to The ClashBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jordan

Update on BoostBot | Read Here | December 2016 Update

462 posts in this topic

Can I have my VIP subsciption reimbursed please? I understand that you are citing problems out of your control, but would rather use it for a developer that does not have a history of being down for a month and replacing their development team. I appreciate that you are dedicated to improving this one and are going through some tough times, perhaps would consider VIP again in the future, but clearly that trust needs to be earned back. Renewing VIP status doesnt help me. Thank you

Romeo Correia likes this

Fellow boosters I urge you to connect with your PayPal or auto payment system to cancel from your subscription and monthly payments as boost bot does not give you the option to cancel monthly payments and it seems that this has just become a scam. Seeing as competitive bots have not had any issues with keeping up to date and remaining active has made me distrust boostbot as it's going into its third month of being inactive and they have kept us in the dark as to what the setbacks are.. Don't let yourself keep paying money out of your very own pocket for services that are not being met. 

Cheers boosters

8 hours ago, poopah said:

Can I have my VIP subsciption reimbursed please? I understand that you are citing problems out of your control, but would rather use it for a developer that does not have a history of being down for a month and replacing their development team. I appreciate that you are dedicated to improving this one and are going through some tough times, perhaps would consider VIP again in the future, but clearly that trust needs to be earned back. Renewing VIP status doesnt help me. Thank you

Do it on Paypal :)

10 hours ago, poopah said:

You need to make a payment and account support topic, we only handle payment and account issue in that forum section, thank you