Welcome to The ClashBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jordan

Update on BoostBot | Read Here | December 2016 Update

582 posts in this topic

Everyone...Please listen to me. I'm just a customer of boostbot but through what @Jordan said in here...I think everyone...Please give him a chance. If what he says is true, then to me it is worth to wait, well is worth to everyone give him one more chance. Finally...We hope boostbot will soon go back and powerful more.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Thank so much...!!!

Edited by alibaba193
Jordan and fazp like this

2 hours ago, mandino said:

Awful system of download this site have, there is no way to find a f***ing button to download the clashbot

Learn to read douche bag

fazp likes this

On 12/28/2016 at 0:43 AM, Ahsanur Rahman Abir said:

How can I download ClashBot ??

you wait until he posts a new bot, there isnt one released yet

fazp likes this

good uck man i'm so excited abt the new update, we all are >> have agreat holiday and may u finish the work with this amazing dude soon cuz we can't wait longer we want this vip bot <3

greatings from the middle east

fazp and Jordan like this

On ٢٨‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٦ at 3:57 AM, Jordan said:

ClashOfClansBot.png.3375ba8475ac8f2594a1

General Update on the December 2016 Update and Why it's Taking us So Long

I just want to make sure everyone is aware that we will have a bot again that will be compliant with the December Update. We have ran into some unexpected problems that I can't explain due to legal reasons, but they are not our fault. We are working around the clock in many different ways in order to have a bot as soon as possible. When we have a bot, it will be permanently and we will be able to provide updates very quick as we have in the past.

New Development Team Hired

We have hired an all new Development team to get the bot back up to speed and catapult it to success. I am confident in our new development team and I have known the lead developer personally for many years. He is a great guy, and really knows his stuff. He has a passion for what he does, and it shows! 

I'd like to introduce my friend and a very skilled Developer, @Ryan A. He has led many big projects and I've had the privilege to work for him in the past. We make a killer team and we know how to get things done!

Response to Third Party Statements Regarding BoostBot

While I can't talk much on this topic, what I can say is you can't believe everything you read on the internet. We have done our best to be transparent and to be mature through the things BoostBot has gone through recently. None of these things were BoostBot's fault, and it is sad that our users have to suffer due to the actions of a third party. While there is a lot of stuff going on at once right now, we are being very mature and moving forward in a way to make sure there is never downtime like this again. This is why we have hired a new development team to bring our bot back up to compliance. :)

Information for the amazing VIP Users

You will be reimbursed for every day BoostBot is down. It will be added onto the end of your subscription.

If your VIP expires, when the bot is online your days will be added back and you will be VIP again!

Do not fear! We also plan to do something special for you all when we are back online as an apology. We are so sorry for keeping you waiting, 

Stay Positive, Stay Happy, and Give us a Chance!

BoostBot/ClashBot has been the leading provider of innovation and the best bot on the market for almost the whole duration of the Clash of Clans Botting Community. We have no intention of stopping and we will continue to provide the best bot in the future. I think we have provided a wonderful service and put thousands and thousands of hours into creating a bot for you and for that you should give us a chance. :wub: We want nothing more than to provide you with the best and we plan to do just that for all of the future, you just forgive us for this small hiccup! 

Happy Holidays!

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! When we are back online, you won't want to miss what we have planned. The BoostBot team loves you all! We have a lot of people dedicating a lot of time to bring you an amazing bot to enhance your Clash of Clans experience! Give us some time and then let us treat you to the best bot! :wub:

Thanks,

@Jordan and the BoostBot Team

Success

On ٢٨‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٦ at 6:41 PM, spruzzo said:

:wub:

Jordan likes this

7 hours ago, alibaba193 said:

Everyone...Please listen to me. I'm just a customer of boostbot but through what @Jordan said in here...I think everyone...Please give him a chance. If what he says is true, then to me it is worth to wait, well is worth to everyone give him one more chance. Finally...We hope boostbot will soon go back and powerful more.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Thank so much...!!!

i would agree, except for a few things. Firstly there is to much miss information from head guys here. heck they havnt even told people that they are or where resellers. Or that he was in a rush to find a programmer while we all waited for bot upgrades..... Stay here if u like. or move to a project that gets lots of upgrades. Your call..... also Deleting my posts is shady.   i hope your project here goes well. To many lies and miss truths here.

alibaba193 likes this

1 hour ago, Shaun2000 said:

i would agree, except for a few things. Firstly there is to much miss information from head guys here. heck they havnt even told people that they are or where resellers. Or that he was in a rush to find a programmer while we all waited for bot upgrades..... Stay here if u like. or move to a project that gets lots of upgrades. Your call..... also Deleting my posts is shady.   i hope your project here goes well. To many lies and miss truths here.

No lies here, I have had this Developer for awhile. Due to actions of a third party we had to write a lot of code. We only hide fear mongering/false posts and with this post I tried to clear up anything that was unclear. Sorry you feel this way, thank you for the feedback, we will be more transparent soon when it's legally expedient.  ;)

fazp likes this

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

No lies here, I have had this Developer for awhile. Due to actions of a third party we had to write a lot of code. We only hide fear mongering/false posts and with this post I tried to clear up anything that was unclear. Sorry you feel this way, thank you for the feedback, we will be more transparent soon when it's legally expedient.  ;)

i dont have mony . please

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

no mony . pl