Welcome to The ClashBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DANTE504

How much time will we wait?

7 posts in this topic

How much more time we have to wait to bot work properlly and new updates? what will you do with Lifetime VIP members? I think We wait for too long and paid for a services that you are not providing.  I was a Lifetime member less than a year when this started, I paid for a serveices and i demand a refund or the full services you offered when i bought it.

SS2015 likes this

Yes, it have been a long time now, but as Jordan already told here on the forum: they are working and they are close to get a bot up and running.

You ask how long yet to wait, and we cant tell you this, because that depend on how the progress is with fixing and updating the bot. If they have 200 issues left and they fix 30-50 issues a day, then it might take a week, if they fix 100 a day, it will be only 2 days. But it depend on what issues they have to solve, if the issues are hard to solve or not, how much testing they need to do for every issue, and a lot of other things. It is impossible to give a ETA because of the above, and if we give date and miss it, then everybody will get disappointed, thus Jordan only give the information he already posted here on the forum.

If you want to talk about refunds, then you need to make a payment and account support topic, because we only handle payment issues in that forum section. But you could try and read the terms and conditions you agreed about when you bought your VIP. Then you would know more about what to ask for in the payment and account suppot topic.

I hope this will help a little, thank you.

On 1/10/2017 at 9:28 AM, DANTE504 said:

How much more time we have to wait to bot work properlly and new updates? what will you do with Lifetime VIP members? I think We wait for too long and paid for a services that you are not providing.  I was a Lifetime member less than a year when this started, I paid for a serveices and i demand a refund or the full services you offered when i bought it.

sad to say game over man we on same boat lol. If your LVIP is not longer than 60 days u can filled a paypal claim. If over SOL

From time to time it would be good to post a feedback of the progress so that we do not go without at least one positioning.

On 11/1/2017 at 0:09 PM, dirtyoldbaster said:

sad to say game over man we on same boat lol. If your LVIP is not longer than 60 days u can filled a paypal claim. If over SOL

Have you made your claim with paypal did you get any respond?

@Jordan

Another update please? At this point I think you should be actually giving daily updates that include statistics and a timeframe or at least SOMETHING we can hold to.

The part that scares me the most is we haven't even beta tested anything...so were going to spend a month making a working bot and then another month working out bugs.....and by then supercell will have released a new update for spring......please help us understand where we are at so we can either support you or do what we have to. I am sorry to say that but it is getting to a point where no one knows what is going on and we have to blindly trust someone who is not giving us any updates....only allowing us to stew when it would only take a few minutes of your busy day to let us know you still care by updating us ;)

I know you and the coder are working hard but we would like to see updates and think since we are VIP it is not out of line to request that

Edited by randomhousegir

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Download BoostBot

Latest Version: 7.16.3 rev. 2368 | Auth Online