Join the Trusted Clash of Clans Bot, BoostBot!

We are the trusted and free Clash of Clans Bot with over 1.2 Million Users!
Come on in! Register on the forums and get botting today :)
Register Now, It's Easy!

DizzyKitten

Attack strategies?

Anyone have any in-depth (working) settings they could provide me with? I cant seem to get any of my settings to attack. Everything else works but the attacking mechanism just shuffles through bases until im out of gold and never attacks anything.

I have my current attack settings set to dead bases only and the requirements set to - 80,000 gold/elixir and nothing else. My rank is 2500 trophies give or take so I was expecting it to be able to attack atleast 3-4 bases an hour.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

On 21-6-2017 at 3:05 PM, DizzyKitten said:

Anyone have any in-depth (working) settings they could provide me with? I cant seem to get any of my settings to attack. Everything else works but the attacking mechanism just shuffles through bases until im out of gold and never attacks anything.

I have my current attack settings set to dead bases only and the requirements set to - 80,000 gold/elixir and nothing else. My rank is 2500 trophies give or take so I was expecting it to be able to attack atleast 3-4 bases an hour.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

there aint no in depth settings for the bot yet, its a BETA release... it works as is.... over time we will get better and have real good att strats.

i got settings at: 350.000 gold at 1900 trophies and i earn around 1mill an hour tho :)

10 hours ago, mindhead said:

there aint no in depth settings for the bot yet, its a BETA release... it works as is.... over time we will get better and have real good att strats.

i got settings at: 350.000 gold at 1900 trophies and i earn around 1mill an hour tho :)

can i ask for your bot settings? :) thank youuu