Join the Trusted Clash of Clans Bot, BoostBot!

We are the trusted and free Clash of Clans Bot with over 1.2 Million Users!
Come on in! Register on the forums and get botting today :)
Register Now, It's Easy!

ZE Ro

Bluestacks (auto close coc) FIXED

Uninstall lastest version of COC. Disable auto update in Google playstore and install version: 8.116.2 (google it). Admin have a time to figure out what's happening. Maybe "minimal resolution". New version of game auto close with or without bot. Sry for my eng. 

Could teach us disable auto update because I did not find this option in Bluestack, get for a step by step? Thanks

Could teach us disable auto update because I did not find this option in Bluestack, get for a step by step? Thanks

In Bluestack search for: "Nova Launcher" and install, after you install and run you will see: Playstore icon. Open Playstore and you will see in pictures next: http://imgur.com/a/KKDNC

8.116.2 installed but it always ask to update to newer version.. so still cant play the  8.116.2

Go to Google Play. hit the hamburguer button (button with 3 lines), go to settings, find the auto-update apps options and just disable it.

nothing works for me

do you know if it's a blustack problem ? or Coc? or bot?

Please make a support topic and fill in the information needed. This way we are able to help you, because for now we dont know what your problem is.

For the issue this topic is about it is a problem between bluestacks and CoC. The bot works just fine, thank you.